Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
Elections Learn More
- Who is on the ballot in the next election? How to register to vote? Why Vote?...and more
Newsletter - The VOTER Learn More
- We publish our newsletter, The VOTER, nine times a year. Read our September, 2017 VOTER online. Our previous issues are available below.
Unit Meetings Learn More
- Units meet during the 3rd week of each month:
3rd Monday ~ Arlington Area Unit; 7 PM, Fielder Museum, 1616 W Abram, Arlington.
3rd Tuesday ~ NE/Mid-Cities Unit Meeting; 7 PM, Barnes & Noble in the Shops at NE Mall; Melbourne Rd. next to Best Buy; Reservations suggested.
3rd Thursday ~ Fort Worth Downtown Lunch Unit; NOON, Trinity Terrace, 1600 Texas Street; Reservations suggested but not required. Lunch is optional, cost is $11.
3rd Thursday ~ South/Southwest Dinner Unit; 6 PM, Olive Garden at I-20 and Hulen in the shopping center; Reservations suggested.
4th Monday ~ Monday Matinee; 11AM, Arlington Police West Service Center, 2060 W Green Oaks Blvd, Arlington. Bring a sack lunch and a friend.
email the League office for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
We are currently in the planning stages of our next Hot Topic luncheon. Watch here for information as soon as it is available.
The League of Women Voters, a nonpartisan organization of women and men, has been encouraging active, informed participation in government and influencing public policy through education and advocacy for more than 90 years.
Join the League and be directly involved in shaping the important issues in our community. The League of Women Voters is where hands-on work to safeguard democracy leads to civic improvement. For more information email email@example.com.
Mark your calendar for the 3rd week of each month and make plans to attend a Unit meeting. Your presence will make a difference and your voice counts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.